Syllabis School@Home South Africa is a complete school curriculum that is delivered both online and via traditional learning materials. The curriculum is compiled by registered South African teachers. We sell curriculum solutions to South African parents (Students) seeking to adopt homeschooling, either for their children or for themselves.
The core curriculum consists of the following:
- A Weekly Study Plan that tells you exactly what to study and when. This is flexible and can be changed to suit the learner. It comes with an easy-to-use checklist to ensure all areas are covered.
- Text Books published by South African Publishers. (As well as various other open e-books)
- E-learning Solutions internally developed
- Tutoring Solutions (Optional)
All the study material is provided via the web and via textbooks. The study material can be provided for grades R to 10, in English. Grade 10 to 12 are in the development stage for release at a later date.
Assessment (Self / External)
All supplied curricula meet the standard as set by the S A Department of Education. (SAPS).
Each grade consists of online content accessed via our Websites, textbooks, and a detailed study plan which ties all the learning together into a concise and professional distance learning solution.
With our cutting-edge solution, your first day of learning is in your home with your parent/guardian/Tutor. Our curriculum has been developed by leading South African educators. syllabis school@home is a true home school solution and offers every learner endless possibilities to achieve their best. Join us on the journey to successful, lifelong learning.
- syllabis school@home is the ideal home school solution with a complete curriculum and assessment developed for South Africa.
- Learning material is provided via a guided study plan, textbooks and a web-based portal, ensuring curriculum content is always up to date.
- Additional value-added curriculum support and assessment services are available. This is either Virtual support or One on One tuition.
- 100% Aligned to the SA Curriculum requirements.
- Day to day lesson and progress plan. This is facilitated via the online portal.
- Online tracking system to track student performance.
- Loaded with Current Events studies that link learning back to actual world events.
The core curriculum consists of a fully integrated, blended, day-to-day, scheduled curriculum that allows the learner to study at their own pace, and to allow them to be fully aware of the requirements which are set out in our learning system. This leads to maturity in learning. The lessons and resources enable the teacher/parent or tutor to guide the student through the required materials in a systematic, professional manner and efficient manner. This results in the building of solid foundations on which future studies will be based. Learning materials are delivered via a range of both computer-based as well as traditional textbook materials.